- We believe God the Father is Creator of all things and sovereign over all things.
- We believe that Jesus Christ truly lived a sinless life for 33 years, died on The Cross, to reconcile us back to the Father, was raised 3 days later, and now sits at the right hand of the Father.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is our Great Counselor, who lives in us, and helps guide us through the calling the Lord has put on our lives.
Mark 2:17 says: "Healthy people don't need a doctor - sick people do. I (Jesus) have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but the sinners.
Purpose Statement: We are not here to change your mind about anything, but to let God change your heart about everything.
Our 3 promises:
1) We promise to teach the Word of God in it's entirety. Whether it is offensive or pleasing.
2) All are welcome in the midst of their sin, mess, and brokenness.
3) If you choose to gossip, point out others faults, condemn others, or bring division to the church, we promise to help you find another place to go on sunday nights.
- This is not a traditional Sunday morning church.
- Our service will be held on Sunday Evenings.
- We are not affiliated with any church or denomination.
- Our purpose is to be obedient to Christ by leading others to know him.
- In all things, we will strive to be Christ centered.
- Fellowship before and after will be an important part of our worship service.
If you have any questions about what we are about, when and where are services will be held, do not hesitate to contact us!